Paolo developed Moncarlino Rejuvenating Serum especially for skin-savvy women. Years in the beauty industry has taught him how important exceptional ingredients are to smooth, supple skin. We are proud to share our exclusive beauty secret with you:
Natural Ingredient Blend:
- Apple Extract: Nourishing and hydrating
- Olive Extract: Deeply hydrating and softening
- Grape Extract: Smoothing, antioxidant benefits
- Age-defying GABA amino acid blend: Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and before long smoothes and evens the texture of your skin.
- Co-Q 10: Preserves skin’s moisture balance, providing powerful antioxidant protection
- Ceramide III: Improves elasticity and tone, minimizing the appearance of dry lines and imperfections
The natural blend of extracts from apples, olives and wine native to the MONCARLINO property in Italy helps give life to skin that is dehydrated and undernourished. We combine the best ingredients from nature with the most powerful anti-aging science to create this do-it-all product.
- The Moncarlino serum includes a GABA complex, which relaxes the appearance of wrinkles, softening fine lines, smoothing the skin’s surface while improving the look and feel of firmness
- The Moncarlino serum also contains GABA, which helps to both reinforce your skin’s resilience—and restores an almost spring-y texture and plumpness
- The Moncarlino serum also includes a high-powered blend of advanced ingredients like anti-aging Ceramide III, which helps preserve skin’s moisture balance and provides free-radical protection. Ceramide III helps keep skin hydrated, and maintains moisture levels throughout the day, preventing the dehydration that can make fine lines and wrinkles more apparent
- The Moncarlino serum contains Co-Q 10, which rounds out our super-blend of powerful ingredients. Co-Q 10 helps to preserve elasticity and over time and can help in restoring the look of firmness
See how other people talk about Moncarlino experiences - Click here
View all Moncarlino Special Offers - Click here
Feeling ready to try Moncarlino? Click here to add Moncarlino to cart!